ORDER PICKING, PACKING AND SHIPPING
The right goods in precisely the right shipping box, based on your specifications. With optimum visual and content-related support for your staff working at the racks, and always flexibly adaptable to your daily capacity utilisation.
- Short travel paths due to optimised order picking routes
- Order picking warehouse and variable order picking zones that can be individually structured
- Integrated completeness and weight checking
- Rapid correction of picking or packing errors by means of fault location functionality
- Single- or multi-stage, voucher-based or voucherless order picking procedures
360e supports high-performance automation technologies for the dynamic provision of your goods. Various standards and procedures can be easily integrated into the system and increase your order picking performance.
- direct order-picking at the box
- Goods to the Person (AutoStore®, shuttle systems)
- PutWall, Pick2Cart
Carrier Information Service
The 360e Carrier Information Service (CIS) combines the shopping basket and logistics, and facilitates practical added-value features for your customers. One of its particular strengths is package simulation in real time. This makes it possible to easily compare shipping alternatives and their effects on costs and delivery times.
- Determination of the expected package split including a suitable forwarding agent
- Takes into account logistical features (locations, goods availability, permitted forwarding agents, and services offered)
- Simple selection between forwarding agent services and CEP services
- Optional customer/order incentives for providers of mixed ranges and/or in the event of flat-rate shipping costs
- SMART App with simple connection directly to the webshop via services
„We are very happy that we chose e-velopment’s WMS 360e logistics because the software gives us the flexibility and logistics functions that we need. The 360e logistics enables us to process the increasing shipment volumes efficiently and supports our information and material flow from the storage of the items in goods receipt to the dispatch of the packages in goods issue.“
Marcel Jesko, Head of department Logistics & Fulfillment
THE BRITISH SHOP Versandhandel GmbH & Co. KG