Our large service and support team backs you up with well-founded experience of relevant business sectors and projects. We constantly keep our focus on our customers‘ individual needs, maintaining a relationship of equals with them.
One of our strengths is that we are able to put ourselves directly into your situation, and have solutions at the ready for you as fast as possible. If you have a problem, we are there for you. We are also very well prepared for the introduction of new features or releases.
It is very important for us that you have a key personal point-of-contact within our company. Beyond that, of course, you can also make avail of the whole service team’s rich vein of experience.
To address your questions as quickly as possible, the e-velopment online service (eOS) – a browser-based ticket system – as well as our telephone hotline, are at your service at all times.
So that you and your team can gain the maximum benefit from the 360e platform, we offer you topic-specific training sessions, in the form of open or in-house seminars. Depending on the scope of your wishes, you can choose between a standard-service level and a premium-service level. We are more than happy to advise you on what support best suits your needs.
What our service offers:
- Just before Go-Live: coordination on site, about provision of care and support (Setup)
- e-velopment Online Service (eOS)
- Designated specific contact individuals
- Intensive and direct customer-care in the event of any disruptions
- Support in the event that application users have problems or questions
- Binding service times and reaction times
- Software updates / continuous delivery (a new version every two weeks)
- Additional services on request: training, provision of advice, research, etc.
NEW! Operating: Ongoing monitoring of your processes in the system:
Errors in the system usually arise when it least suits you to deal with them. That is why we regularly monitor your processes, highlighting any error sources before they can cause any harm …
This is what monitoring involves:
- Observing processes
- A first analysis if any irregularities emerge
- Passing-on the results of analysis directed at eliminating the disruption
Beyond the monitoring, in the realm of ‘Operation‘, we offer you:
- The setting-up and implementation of automatic process sequences
- A manual start to processes
- Administrative adjustments within the framework agreed
- Error elimination within the framework agreed
„What I find especially positive is the partnership-based cooperation with the service team at e-velopment.“
Gerd Knerr, Head of Logistics, VBS Hobby Service